We do not have residential planning permission. Our local council does not allow permanent residency in our holiday homes. As well as the planning and licensing restrictions on the Hazelwood Holiday Park, the Council will also miss out on the Council Tax you should be paying as a resident. If you live here you would require use of public services such as the health centres, libraries, and hospitals etc. and the Council funds these. Teignbridge District Council regularly check that Hazelwood Holiday Park and its customers are not breaking the conditions of the site licence. This document might help you understand: Advice to Holiday Home Owners.