Hazelwood Holiday Park is open for 50 weeks of the year and you and your friends and family are welcome to visit us at any time except for two weeks in February.

Our holiday lodges must always be a ‘second home’.  You must have a residence where you pay your council tax and are registered with a doctor etc.  Anywhere one person lives for more than 182 days (a total of half a year) is considered by law to be their residential address – so sorry , you can’t live in them.

If you want to visit your holiday home for every school holiday – Half terms, Easter, Summer and Christmas this would amount to only 112 days so you have another 70 days or 35 weekends to visit.  Of course, other members of your family or your friends can visit when you’re not!

For more information give our team a call