Last Updated – 15 July 2022
If things don’t go to plan – Our Corona Virus Promise for the Future
If you make a booking for 2021 and the Park is asked to close again or you are unable to travel (due to self-isolation or restrictions), we can either rearrange your booking (subject to availability), credit your account, or arrange a refund if either of these options are unacceptable.
Covid-19 Policy Update for 19th July:
Following the government’s confirmation that they are going to proceed with plans to ease restrictions from the 19th July, we would like to update you all on changes that will commence from that date.
- Face masks are no longer required by law, however we encourage all guests to continue to wear one if they wish. Please also respect our guests choice.
- It will remain our company policy that all staff continue to wear masks within an indoor setting (please note this excludes the takeaway and onsite shop which are franchises and run independently – those companies will have their own regulations in place).
- We shall continue to hand out a Covid safe ‘Welcome Pack’ upon arrival at Reception. They are sealed and keys are sanitised before being placed into the pack.
- We will keep the perspex screens in place at Reception. Hand sanitiser will remain on the counter at all times.
- Please still continue to check in through the NHS app. We include the QR code in the welcome pack as well as at the entry points of communal areas.
- Our sanitiser station will remain on the front door of the clubhouse (and as mentioned, on the counter in Reception), we encourage all guests to continue to use it.
- We shall continue a ‘one in, one out’ check-in policy at Reception. Please allow the guests ahead of you to leave before entering.
- Guests will be able to approach the bar in the clubhouse from Monday night. We shall create a queueing system to serve as quickly and safely as possible.
- We shall also try to maintain table service as much as possible, although we appreciate this is harder during busy times.
- There will no longer be social distancing rules in place, however please respect others and keep your distance where possible, especially in pinch points (such as the toilets where space is limited).
- We shall also keep the maximum capacity of the clubhouse at 99 guests and will monitor and adjust this as things progress through the summer holidays.
- We will maintain the highest cleaning levels possible and will continue to act as if restrictions are in place.
- Our job is to ensure that all our amazing guests have the best holiday possible. We are introducing new ideas (such as the pool party on July 25th) to deliver you that holiday experience.
- We also want to keep you and our staff safe at all times. It’s a continued learning curve and we ask for your patience as we learn together.
Lastly, we would like to thank YOU our fantastic guests (both new and returning). You have been patient, understanding and have followed the restrictions perfectly whilst we have had them in place.
For further help please email email@example.com