Dogs Can Stay Too
You may spot our ‘office dog’ Jonty pictured on this page. He likes the beach so much he would like to stay there all day, but unfortunately his owner has to work! He’s a very lucky boy to have such a great beach so close by which he can enjoy all summer long.
We have specific holiday chalets and lodges in which we allow dogs. Our dog friendly holidays in Devon are very popular and therefore book up really early. Don’t delay in putting down your deposit to reserve one for your holiday. Dogs are allowed in Reception, the Wifi and Pool room, the Shop and the Clubhouse.
Dawlish Warren is a great place to bring your dog. Parts of the beach allows access to dogs even in the summer months so this is the ideal place to bring your dog on holiday with you. Once you are in the correct area of the beach you can let your dog off the lead and have a good run around and swim.
There are other great dog walks in the local area for example the near by Dawlish Countryside Park, The Mamhead Sensory Trail (which has wonderful views), The South West Coast Path and Parke in Bovey Tracy. Here are some useful links to other information:
- 2 page Warren Beach Dog Walking
- Dawlish Countryside Park
- Mamhead Sensory Trail
- Haldon Forest Park
- Parke, Bovey Tracey
- South West Coast Path – Dawlish Warren
- Exe Estuary Explorer (we have this in reception)
As well as our Clubhouse dogs are also allowed in many of our local pubs. We have limited dog accommodation available for all accommodation types so book early. There is a maximum limit of 2 dogs per accommodation. There is an extra charge per dog per week or short break. Call 01626 865005 for details.
As you can imagine we have rules about looking after your dog:
- Your dog must be kept on a lead at all times on the Park (they can run around on the beach)
- You must clean up after them
- Dogs must not be left alone in the accommodation for extended periods of time.
- Dogs are not allowed in the Clubhouse but they are welcome in the Beer Garden